Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Girl




Lulu and grandpa mailed me another fab packet today! I love how she decorates the boxes. Grandpa sent the puglets some yummy snax, which they were about out so thanks! Also the book that I won playing Lulu's fun New Year's Game, and the lovely doll that now lives on the mantel with her new boyfriend the cross-dressing gargoyle. She looks rather alarmed to be seen in front of him sans dress, and the hub said she was spooky but I assured him that she is just misunderstood. I mean, someone has hacked her hair and stolen her dress leaving her in a crinoline, and her new boyfriend has a stony heart. However she is hopeful that Rocky the gargoyle, with his exquisite taste in fashion, can find her a new dress in his special gargoyle book of goth doll fashion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Girl already loves her new home!!! Look at Gargoyle cross dresser checking her out- she's making new friends already, hooray!!

love to Pugger, "Gramma" and "Grampa"

Fru-la-la! said...

It's like the Gargoyle is saying to her, "I just asked you if these pearls make me look fat?!!! Sheesh!!!!"

Snaps for awesome gifts!